Expatriates should not have suffered from any of the following diseases:
1. Neurological or psychiatric diseases; and to be free of any symptoms or clinical signs of
2. Heart disease
3. Lung diseases such as bronchial asthma.
4. Renal disease, Renal failure, or chronic Renal disease that leads to Renal failure.
5. Liver disease or failure.
6. Any type of hernia or intra-abdominal swelling or inflammation.
7. Congenital/pathological limb or vertebral anomalies
8. Chronic skin conditions or viral skin diseases.
9. Rheumatism or Lymphadenoma.
10. Anemia, leukemia, or other blood diseases.
11. All allergic diseases or clinical signs of allergies.